ATOMSEO

Broken Link Checker – Free online Tool by Atomseo

Scan your website for bad URLs online or Download a Free Chrome, Microsoft Edge Extension

List Mode

Find 404 pages & dead links in seconds!

expand_more

Broken Link Checker by Atomseo is a free web-based online tool for checking your site's health. It scans web site, pages or domains of any kind. As a result, you can get the complete list of broken or dead links (404 errors), including anchors, images, CSS links and java. Also, it provides status codes (2xx, 3xx, 4xx, 5xx, 6xx) of every single link, including redirect information (301 and others). Moreover, you can get the list of Meta Title, Description, H1, including duplicated content warnings. Please check the complete list of features here.

Today's Statistic of Broken Links

Based on the scanning result by Atomseo checker.

3337170
Scanned pages
112550
Broken pages
1
Error %

How do I find and check broken links?

With the Atomseo tool, you need to put the name of your website in the form above. Our service scans your domain and provides you with a complete list of 404 errors. It usually takes 1 to 20 mins, depending on the number of links. You can also get the Chrome or Microsoft Edge extension for free.

Can I get alerts on 404 errors?

Yes, you can subscribe to broken links alerts and warnings. You get an email report with many broken links depending on the frequency (daily, weekly, monthly).

Multiple or Bulk check of links available?

Yes, you can subscribe to broken links alerts and warnings. You get an email report with many broken links depending on the frequency (daily, weekly, monthly). Yes, it's possible to check the whole domain and the list of links. You can upload multiple links as a .txt, .csv or .xls and review these links only. It's also possible to manually enter the set of links by using the form above.

Free Chrome and Microsoft Edge Extensions for checking broken links

Broken Link Checker scans your page and provides a broken links and status codes report within a few minutes. The extension highlights which links are alive and which are broken links. It also provides a Chrome extension developed primarily for web designers, SEO specialists, developers and content editors. Our Chrome extension has 4 stars and 60 000 + installations Get it now for Chrome! or Get it now for Microsoft Edge!

Try it out now on your website ... It's free!

Get Started Now

Do not lose your web traffic!

According to statistics, every second site contains at least one dead link (server response code "HTTP status 404"). The issue affects small beginners' sites and well-known web portals (even Fortune 500). Only 23% of users who came to the 404 error page make a second attempt to find the requested page, and the remaining 77% will leave the site forever! Try it out now on your website ... It's free!

Try it out now on your website ... It's free!

Check your website now!
Share it share

Please support us by sharing! Most park of our product is for free. Please support us by sharing the page with your friends.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

More about broken links

What is 404 error, step by step

The definition of "404 error not found"

Why to check broken links

How broken links can damage your business

Causes of broken links

How to find and fix your dead links

Check up to 1M links for only 5.95$

Find and fix 404 errors on a website - a new option